Case XX Presidential Dollar Commemorative Stockman Knife Set limited to 500

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Gibson7075

Case XX Presidential Dollar Commemorative Stockman Knife Set limited to 500

Post by Gibson7075 »

Does anyone know anything about the presidential commerative case xx knifes limited to 500 pieces. I just bought presidents 1-4 but they're are 3 blade stockmans instead of the trappers that can be easily found online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case XX Presidential Dollar Commerative Stockman Knife Set limited to 500

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Welcome to AAPK! I'm guessing no one has anything to share as its unusual to go this long here without a response. I haven't seen many of these sets but those few I have seen were all trappers. A picture of what you have might help. See here for help posting pics. http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... m.php?f=98

This response will bump your post back up to the top, so a few more folks will see it, hopefully someone that knows more than me!

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Gibson7075

Post by Gibson7075 »

I currently have the knives stored at another location but here is a pic of the lot even though it's not that good. I can not find any information on these things at all.
IMG_2891.PNG
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

I would start by contacting Shepherd Hills Cutlery. If that doesn't work, contact WR Case & Sons directly. I'm fairly certain that between the two you will most likely get the information you're looking for.

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Gibson7075

Re: Case XX Presidential Dollar Commemorative Stockman Knife Set limited to 500

Post by Gibson7075 »

Thanks for the advice Ken and Mike. Attached are some more photos. I forwarded the photos and and will update once Shepherd Hills Cutlery contacts me back. Hopefully I can find out when they discontinued the stockman.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”