Masonic Knives

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Yehuda

Masonic Knives

Post by Yehuda »

From my experience, Case has been the most recent prolific manufacturer of knives dedicated to the fraternity of Freemasonry. In years past, other companies have issued Masonic knives, but I can't find a proper place to start a thread specifically for the genre, so I'm starting it here. If anyone knows of a better spot for this topic, clue me in.

Here is my Masonic Case knife. I'd love to see others!
IMG_20170210_210529.jpg
"Wise man say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
Srvchop

Re: Masonic Knives

Post by Srvchop »

I was just Given one of these knives. It's used and I was wandering what the years were and also value. It has the commemorative tin as well
Jweaver

Post by Jweaver »

That I know of there are 6 manufactured by case. Three of which are really common. Sorry I don't know all there names. One is a trapper with blue handle. One is trapper with white handle and third is small single lockblade with blue handle and symbol on bolster. One is plastic handle single blade in plastic case. The other two are old ones I have seen in a collection but don't much about them. There many other companies out there making them also. I'm missing the two old ones but currently own about 15 different knives associated with the Masonic symbols Hope this helps a little
Yehuda

Post by Yehuda »

IMG_20190210_180007.jpg
"Wise man say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”