Schrade Old Timer Honesteel

Schrade Cutlery Company was founded in 1904 by George Schrade, and his brothers Jacob and William Schrade. In 1946 Imperial Knife Associated Companies, (IKAC; an association of Ulster Knife Co and Imperial Knife Co) purchased controlling interest in Schrade Cut Co and changed the name to Schrade Walden Cutlery. In 1973 the name was changed to Schrade Cutlery. In 2004 Schrade closed due to bankruptcy.

This forum is dedicated to the knives that are the legacy of this company. This forum is not the place to discuss the replica knives currently being imported using the Schrade name.
Shearer
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Schrade Old Timer Honesteel

Post by Shearer »

To go with my Old Timer Knife collection I decided to collect Honesteels The Honesteels I have collected so far are 1- Schrade Old Timer 2 hole Pat Pend .The next 3 are Schrade HS-Schrade PAT NO D-227733. 2-2 hole 3- Single hole elongated 4- single hole.Is there any other variations .
Attachments
P1020097.JPG
Politicians should be like a good pocket knife ." Sharp and useful "
ozzie marie

Re: Schrade Old Timer Honesteel

Post by ozzie marie »

Shearer,

Here's a Schrade Walden Honesteel ::nod::

Keith
Attachments
SW Honesteel 1.jpg
Loyalty and Respect are not purchased and owned for a lifetime, they are earned everyday.

Please visit my store at:
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ozziemarie
AussieBosun

Post by AussieBosun »

G'day Shearer , there is some useful information posted by codger in this link , http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... -honesteel ,
hope it helps
Shearer
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Shearer »

Thanks for the information AussieBosun.The only problem is I ask question than I buy more knives than I have to find somewhere to display them with the wife saying no more.
Politicians should be like a good pocket knife ." Sharp and useful "
AussieBosun

Post by AussieBosun »

There is also a couple of videos on youtube that shows how to use them best.I take one away to sea with me to touch up my deck knife when needed.
Whether I buy one knife a month or ten my wife says the same thing,I think they all do , but then again i say the same about her shoes ...... ::hmm::

Return to “Schrade Legacy Forum”