Boker blade wobble!!!

Boker specific research and history discussions, Questions & answers, Picture sharing
JAYLUPARK

Boker blade wobble!!!

Post by JAYLUPARK »

What's up with the major blade wobble on 80% of my bokers? ::shrug:: Is this a common problem with these? Mainly on all my whittlers and a few congresses.
JAY PARKER
rangerbluedog

Re: Boker blade wobble!!!

Post by rangerbluedog »

interesting Jay. I've got a few Boker whittlers and haven't noticed any blade wobble at all. Maybe I just haven't noticed it ... ::paranoid::
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com
gino

Post by gino »

Jay, I have a bunch too and not a problem with any. Did you get them from the same place or person?
-( life is too short to carry a cheap knife )-
basser5

Post by basser5 »

I have some of both, the whittlers and congress patterns ,no problems. ::shrug::
Tim
My name is Tim and i'm a stagoholic.
justold52

Post by justold52 »

JAYLUPARK Hello;

I do NOT have any with this blade wobble.

How ever I do have one locker with a bit of rocking when locked open. Just a bit of movement like 3%. I am sure its just a setting thing of the line locker. To small to return and have them fix in my mind.

Ken
A sign In a Chinese Pet Store: 'Buy one dog, get one flea.'
trail

Post by trail »

I just picked up a Boker 8288 pen knife off ebay and the main blade has a bit of wobble. Other than that, it is one of the nicest little knives I have found lately. I've got Camillus, Schrade and Westerns with some wobble too, buying old knives sight unseen you're always open to pick one up that somebody used for a pry bar. My take is that it's not a Boker characteristic but just one of the many sad things that happen to old knives.

Return to “Boker Knife Collector's Forum”