All About Pocket Knives

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:43 pm 

case tiny trappers wrote:
[attachment=0]018.JPG
Case mini trapper got for Christmas present from older brother

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:57 pm 

Attachment:
018.JPG
018.JPG [ 2.63 MiB | Viewed 17583 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:57 pm 

Attachment:
019.JPG
019.JPG [ 2.51 MiB | Viewed 17583 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:58 pm 

Attachment:
020.JPG
020.JPG [ 2.57 MiB | Viewed 17580 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:59 pm 

Attachment:
022.JPG
022.JPG [ 3.08 MiB | Viewed 17580 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:40 pm 

Case Tiny Trappers I think you've got the hang of it. You can place up to ten photos on a single post if you wish to do so.

Welcome to AAPK. Glad to have you join us. ::tu::

Phil

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009

Our knives are more than metal and bone;
They're about who we are and the people we've known.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:52 pm 

I don't use a camera to post pics to the forum, but I intend to learn how to do that adequately one of these days. I use a scanner. Bernard Levine hosts a thread which discusses the use of a scanner here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... -a-scanner. Whether I have a scanned image or an image from a camera saved in my computer (in .jpg format), it doesn't matter how big the files are. Here is why: I upload them to photobucket. That site, at some point when I signed up, asked me what size I wanted as a default to save my pics in an album. I said 600 by 800 pixels. so everything I send to photobucket is saved in that general size. These all load on AAPK just fine. Some of the files I send to photobucket are MUCH bigger. It doesn't matter; I don't even have to think about it or re-size anything. Now then: When I want to copy a pic from photobucket to AAPK, I hover my cursor over a pic in my photobucket album. A menu drops down with four options. For AAPK I pick "direct link" and click on it. If you watch closely, it will momentarily say "copied." For BLADEFORUMS I use the option "IMG code." Now I go to the AAPK thread wherein I wish to put my pic. I set my flashing cursor in place, as if I am going to start typing, and go to the top task bar where I find the "button" Img. I left click on that. Now I move my cursor in between the two bracketed Img thingies and click CONTROL V, or, alternatively, I can go to "edit" and "paste." Now you can see the name of your image file bracketed in the thread field. Click on preview to check your work or if you are ready, click on "submit." As I said, this works for any jpg image, from a camera, a scanner, or something you have downloaded off a website or email. And if you find the place on photobucket where they ask you for a default size, that is going to always stay the same until you change it. I hope I made some sense out of this, because many folks think I am an idiot. Cheers. Happy Thanksgiving!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:59 pm 

Just practicing:
Attachment:
H&R Red Wine.jpg
H&R Red Wine.jpg [ 53.44 KiB | Viewed 16955 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:12 pm 

Good start, great knife! ::tu:: Welcome to AAPK! ::handshake:: WB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:13 pm 

tongueriver wrote:
I don't use a camera to post pics to the forum, but I intend to learn how to do that adequately one of these days. I use a scanner. Bernard Levine hosts a thread which discusses the use of a scanner here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... -a-scanner. Whether I have a scanned image or an image from a camera saved in my computer (in .jpg format), it doesn't matter how big the files are. Here is why: I upload them to photobucket. That site, at some point when I signed up, asked me what size I wanted as a default to save my pics in an album. I said 600 by 800 pixels. so everything I send to photobucket is saved in that general size. These all load on AAPK just fine. Some of the files I send to photobucket are MUCH bigger. It doesn't matter; I don't even have to think about it or re-size anything. Now then: When I want to copy a pic from photobucket to AAPK, I hover my cursor over a pic in my photobucket album. A menu drops down with four options. For AAPK I pick "direct link" and click on it. If you watch closely, it will momentarily say "copied." For BLADEFORUMS I use the option "IMG code." Now I go to the AAPK thread wherein I wish to put my pic. I set my flashing cursor in place, as if I am going to start typing, and go to the top task bar where I find the "button" Img. I left click on that. Now I move my cursor in between the two bracketed Img thingies and click CONTROL V, or, alternatively, I can go to "edit" and "paste." Now you can see the name of your image file bracketed in the thread field. Click on preview to check your work or if you are ready, click on "submit." As I said, this works for any jpg image, from a camera, a scanner, or something you have downloaded off a website or email. And if you find the place on photobucket where they ask you for a default size, that is going to always stay the same until you change it. I hope I made some sense out of this, because many folks think I am an idiot. Cheers. Happy Thanksgiving!

If you post the pics directly to this site then they are here for good.
If you use photobuket, or other like services, and sometime down the line forget or something happens to your photobucket acct., they are not accessible here.
Mark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:06 pm 

More practice. Linking to imageshack:

Benchmade Auto Spike
By kendoccjsb at 2011-11-20

Bulldog Laurel Doctor's:

By kendoccjsb at 2011-11-20

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:11 pm 

whitebuffalo58 wrote:
Good start, great knife! ::tu:: Welcome to AAPK! ::handshake:: WB

Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:29 pm 

New here
Was wondering if anyone can tell me what this knife is used for?

Attachments:
100_6799.JPG
100_6799.JPG [ 1.56 MiB | Viewed 16025 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:14 pm 

The other blades are kinda self-explainatory but the the little fork is for replacing divots on the golf course.

God Bless America - Though I don't know why he would want to.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:37 pm 

Here's my Crown Jack Knife....WWI era

Attachments:
Crown Jack Knife 001.JPG
Crown Jack Knife 001.JPG [ 601.19 KiB | Viewed 15118 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next