"Krack A Jack" knife

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
h2chuck

"Krack A Jack" knife

Post by h2chuck »

I am still looking for the 4-5 model's GEC knifes that bear the "Jackass" shield and / or "Krack A Jack" sheild I am hoping to purchase these from some members here that may have a cpl of them,
I think the #85's and 72,73 76 and their maybe another one in there.
I would greatly appreciate it if you would like to part with these and they are not for resale.
I am building a great collection for my nephew so ,I would Thank You in advance.

You can get me thru here or e-mail I will be checking in...

Thanks
Chuck
robinetn

Re: "Krack A Jack" knife

Post by robinetn »

Chuck ,
This is a pic of all of the knives that Charlie and I had made . I only kept one of each and they are not for sale (I should have kept 2 of each as I now have another grandson ) . Maybe you can use this pic for reference .
Bob
Attachments
DSCN2299.JPG
DSCN2302.JPG
El Gato

Re: "Krack A Jack" knife

Post by El Gato »

Hi Chuck,

Just trying to help here. You might check with Greg Holmes at http://www.tsaknives.com to see if he has something of interest for you. Greg just purchased a couple of collections and I believe at least one of them had a Krack A Jack or two that he will be posting for sale. Check with Greg and see what he might have. ::tu::

Dave

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”