53 Muskrat fans?

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
HiPower

Re: 53 Muskrat fans?

Post by HiPower »

love the shield on the bulldog.--HiPower
HiPower
brentlee2003
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by brentlee2003 »

Here's my quandary. Two #53's in Ram's Horn from 2007. One is serialized (#06 on bottom) and one is unserialized (on top). GEC website lists 46 pieces produced in 2007, but no mention of any unserialized. Anybody have any info? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Attachments
ram's horn.JPG
Wood-Guy

Post by Wood-Guy »

brentlee2003 wrote:Here's my quandary. Two #53's in Ram's Horn from 2007. One is serialized (#06 on bottom) and one is unserialized (on top). GEC website lists 46 pieces produced in 2007, but no mention of any unserialized. Anybody have any info? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Very cool! ::tu:: if you can't find something and you don't get an answer elsewhere you could always send an email in to GEC and see if they can tell ya? ::hmm::
-Ryan-
Classic Case

Post by Classic Case »

It seems to me, that the first few years of bookkeeping of the production totals, are a little less meticulous on the serialized/unserialized counts, than later production lists are.
Chris - I'd give my right arm to be ambidexterous.
Chuck Stardust

Post by Chuck Stardust »

The 53 is my FAVORITE pattern!
Attachments
I love my Carmel apple 53 cuban!!!
I love my Carmel apple 53 cuban!!!

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”