Smooth White Bone Handle Material

Stop in hear to look for parts, parts knives, tools, materials, and other items for knife making & repair. Post pictures and descriptions of your extra stuff, ask if anyone has something you're looking to find and more.
just bob

Smooth White Bone Handle Material

Post by just bob »

I was able to come up with some smooth white bone handles that I assume may be Camel bone? I have 3 approximate sizes - 3/4 x 2 1/2 - 1 x 3 1/2 and 1 1/4 x 4. All are about 5/32 thick. This is the normal stuff you see on ebay and at the shows with the normal flaws. I can give a great deal on orders of multiple sets. Keep in mind minimum shipping for a package is $2.30 so ordering only 1 set will include that cost. If you have any interest ask for a price on the number of sets you would want.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
just bob

Re: Smooth White Bone Handle Material

Post by just bob »

Here are a couple of pics of both sides of one of the bigger sizes. I think these are supposed to have one good side and the voids have not been filled in on these, but they are cheap.
Attachments
a 1.JPG
a 2.JPG
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Smooth White Bone Handle Material

Post by Miller Bro's »

PM sent.
AAPK Janitor

Return to “Knife Mechanic's Swap Forum”