Stiddy For Sale

Stop in hear to look for parts, parts knives, tools, materials, and other items for knife making & repair. Post pictures and descriptions of your extra stuff, ask if anyone has something you're looking to find and more.
caddyman1973

Stiddy For Sale

Post by caddyman1973 »

I've got one more stiddy for sale, that I made. Its made from 4140 pre-hard. The base is about 3" by 4", mounted with flat head bolts. The stiddys top is a little over 5" long and 1 1/2" wide. Any questions, just ask. They are painted with a brown hammertone finish and the top surface is surface ground. It'll weigh about 6 1/2 lbs. Asking $130 shipped. I apologize for my lack of photography skills, it does look nice in person.Thanks for looking!
IMG_1466.JPG
IMG_1470.JPG
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG
You be tolerant....
You coexist....
I will do NEITHER!!!!
tc3500

Re: Stiddy For Sale

Post by tc3500 »

Nice work caddyman. I am very impressed with the stiddy that I got from you.
The quality is top shelf and I cant wait to use it. $130 is a crazy low price for this piece.
I am sure it wont last long.

TC
caddyman1973

Post by caddyman1973 »

SOLD
You be tolerant....
You coexist....
I will do NEITHER!!!!
bryanoshaughnessy

Post by bryanoshaughnessy »

Message to CaddyMan: Have you made any stiddies lately? Got one for sale? Please reply to my personal email so I can place an order and arrange payment. I've seen enough video to know it's a good investment. Thanks, Bryan OShaughnessy <bryanoshaughnessy@yahoo.com>

Return to “Knife Mechanic's Swap Forum”