buck paradigm question

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
gunom

buck paradigm question

Post by gunom »

Hi, are the paradigms retired , I liked them the sandvic avid more than the pro , I found the sandvick blade easier to maintain, and I could get a razor edge on in no time, the pro was a little hard, the edge would last longer ,but it made up with time getting it back to super sharp, George God bless
bertl

Re: buck paradigm question

Post by bertl »

I thought maybe the question would be, "How do you open it?' I think I saw something about them being reintroduced.

Bert
gunom

Re: buck paradigm question

Post by gunom »

Hi I asked a while ago maybe almost a year, about them being reintroduced and I got a" it was a thought", I think they were having a problem re-assembling them and shipping them back, I suppose the postage can add up, by now Buck may have came up with a similar knife, I wonder if their retired, if Buck will just replace them instead of fixing them. George God bless

Return to “Buck Knife Collector's Forum”