Carving Don,

A place for whittlers and wood carvers. Everything from Beginner to expert topics welcome. Stop by and show off your work or check out the wonderful creations made by fellow members.
keithlong

Carving Don,

Post by keithlong »

anyone heard from don lately? Have not seen him post anything lately. Just wondering
KeithLLong

It does not cost any more to carry a sharp knife than it does to carry a dull knife
RobesonsRme.com
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Carving Don,

Post by RobesonsRme.com »

Don has not logged into AAPK since June 28th, 2015.

Hope he's OK.

Charlie Noyes
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"...Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons ___but they are helpless against our prayers. "

Sidlow Baxter
MrBlister

Post by MrBlister »

i just mailed a note off to him .
hopefully we know sumpn soon

HET MAIL !!!!!!!
MrBlister

Post by MrBlister »

WELL . .. . . . HE'S OK .. . ..

Hey Dave,

Got your letter today (made my day lol!); appreciate the kind thoughts and words. I'm alive and well ... or at least alive LOL. Been busy dealing with family. My folks are getting' up there in age and have their troubles. Thank God I am close by to help them out. My brother is also struggling with some problems and my wife and I have been trying to help him out. I tell ya', gettin' old ain't for sissies!

I hope you and yours are doing OK? I do miss the kind folks here on AAPK, but by the time I get home from work, check in with the folks and family, pay bills, feed dogs, etc ... I'm a ready for bed LOL. I'll try to stop in once in a while and say "howdy". Good to know there are folks out there thinking' of ya'. AND ... if you can spare a few prayers for my family and I , we could sure use em'!

Thanks again for the note, Dave ... I will try not to be such a stranger.

Don
keithlong

Post by keithlong »

Glad he is ok, and will be praying for him and his family. Thanks, Dave
KeithLLong

It does not cost any more to carry a sharp knife than it does to carry a dull knife

Return to “Whittling And Wood Carving”