All About Pocket Knives

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 am 

Went to town with my wife this morning and we saw a junk store that we had not been in before. Usually we see knick-knacks and stuff that doesn't mean much to me. I asked the lady if she had any tools,pocket knives or guns? She said no, so I followed Momma around waiting to get out the door. In a pile of kitchen utensils I saw the name Robeson on a stainless steel steak knife. There were 5 of them. Then I spotted another set tied together that were marked Boker TreeBrand. There was 5 of them also. Wife had found some green glass pieces that she couldn't live without and as she was checking out, I asked the lady about the steak knives, got all of them for $5. Then I spotted some knife sheaths on the desk by the adding machine, asked about them and she said she had to keep that stuff there in the back because it seemed to grow legs and walk out. There were several cheapies from China or Pakistan and then I saw a Buck leather holster for a 110. It had a knife in it and to my surprise it was a 110 C that appears never to have been sharpened. Looks like Zebra wood handles and has "CSX Transportation" symbol in the handle. Couldn't get her to come off the $15 price tag! We needed the steak knives like we need another hole in the head but since they had those names I figured I couldn't go wrong and the Buck had to come home with us too. Treefarmer

Attachments:
2011-9sep house project 014.JPG
2011-9sep house project 014.JPG [ 834.1 KiB | Viewed 384 times ]
2011-9sep house project 018.JPG
2011-9sep house project 018.JPG [ 837.1 KiB | Viewed 383 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm 

::ds:: SCORE!!! ::ds::

Profile Personal album