Tank 2016: Schrade commemorative trapper AUCTION ENDED

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
coffeecup

Tank 2016: Schrade commemorative trapper AUCTION ENDED

Post by coffeecup »

Welcome back for Round Two of our 2016 auction for Tank! For the past few years, as the holiday season approaches, we've been doing an auction for Tank's benefit. Mostly, we do it to remind him we haven't forgotten about him--but some extra funds around the holidays doesn't hurt!

Thanks to a fine fellow on another forum, we've got "a few" more knives than our usual 4 or 5. Tonight's auction starts now, and runs til 10 PM Central on 6 December 2016. All proceeds go to Tank, shipping (in the US) is already covered. (If you're outside the US, drop me a note and we'll figure something out.)

When the auction is complete, I'll notify the winner. As usual, Philco is going to handle getting the funds to Tank, so he will contact the winners to arrange payment. As soon as Phil tells me he has the funds, I'll send the knife out USPS Priority.

Here we have a commemorative trapper from Schrade, built on the same size frame as the 94OT trapper. Bolsters are brass, marked with the original owner's initials on the pile side and the serial number marked on the mark side. The clip blade is marked "SCHRADE +" over "U.S.A. LTD". The clip blade is etched "NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB", the spey blade is marked "OFFICIAL MEMBER". Covers are wood. The knife is cased in a walnut box (see pic).

Click on the pictures for a larger version. Ask any questions you might have, and of course--bid early and often!

Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Tank 2016: Schrade commemorative trapper

Post by orvet »

Let's kick this one off at $35
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
coffeecup

Post by coffeecup »

Still 1011 PM, it looks like Dale won this one too! I'll be in contact shortly.

Thanks,
Jim
Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Thanks Jim for putting on these auctions to help Tank! ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
tank

Re: Tank 2016: Schrade commemorative trapper AUCTION ENDED

Post by tank »

Thank you guys so much. I am in a bind this year. If only you knew how much This helps.
AAPK Moderator
BRKCA Founding Member
A quality knife is a companion for life.
My Collection
My Blog

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”