Three for Tank: Titan grooming knife

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
coffeecup

Three for Tank: Titan grooming knife

Post by coffeecup »

It is time for our annual auction for Tank. Mostly, this is to remind him we haven't forgotten about him, but the extra funds for the holiday season won't hurt! If you don't know who he is, take a few moments to check out his member profile; he's a neat guy with some neat knives. We appreciate his posts, and miss him when he can't post. If you don't know about his situation, take a look at this thread: http://allaboutpocketknives.com/knife_f ... hilit=tank

Auction starts now, runs til 9 PM Central on Saturday 5 December 2015. All proceeds go to Tank, shipping (in the US) is already covered. (If you're outside the US, drop me a note and we'll figure something out.) When the auction is complete, I'll notify the winner. As usual, Philco is going to handle getting the funds to Tank, so he will contact the winner to arrange payment. As soon as Phil tells me he has the funds and I have the buyer's mailing address, I'll send the knife out USPS Priority.

Our next item is a nifty little Sheffield-made dog grooming "knife". Roughly 3 1/2" long (closed), with a tapered spring. Liners are brass, bolsters are nickel-silver, and the pins appear to be steel. Covers are some really neat bone, unfortunately there is a pin crack on each side, by the center pin. The main blade is stamped TITAN, and Sheffield England, while the secondary blade is stamped Sheffield England. Both blades have swedges on the inside.

As always, click on the small pictures to see larger versions.

philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Three for Tank: Titan grooming knife

Post by philco »

I'll get the bidding started on this one at $25. :)
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

I'll go $45 on it. ::tu::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
coffeecup

Post by coffeecup »

I apologize for the delay in posting this, I was detained away from the keyboard. Mumbleypeg won this one; I'll have a PM off to him shortly.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”