Four for Tank: KeenKutter jack

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
coffeecup

Four for Tank: KeenKutter jack

Post by coffeecup »

It is time for our annual auction for Tank. This gets him some extra funds for the holiday season, but mostly, we do it to remind him we haven't forgotten about him. If you don't know about his situation, take a look at this thread: http://allaboutpocketknives.com/knife_f ... hilit=tank

If you don't know who he is, go to his member profile and click on "search user's posts." He's a neat guy, with some neat knives; we appreciate his posts, and miss him when he can't.

Auction starts now, runs til 8 PM Central on Thursday 11 December 2014. All proceeds go to Tank, shipping (in the US) is already covered. (If you're outside the US, drop me a note and we'll figure something out.) When the auction is complete, I'll notify the winner. As usual, Philco is going to handle getting the funds to Tank, so he will contact the winner to arrange payment. As soon as Phil tells me he has the funds, I'll send the knife out USPS Priority.

First item up for bid is a Keenkutter jack. Covers are a peachseed bone, with nickel-silver Federal shield. Blades show wear (and could use an introduction to Mr. Whetstone); halfstops on both blades, with the spear-main being just-a-touch soft on opening. Both blades have the KK stamp.

FRJ

Re: Four for Tank: KeenKutter jack

Post by FRJ »

I'll go $25 on the KK.
Thank you.
Joe
DRS

Post by DRS »

I'll bid $75.00

Donald ::handshake::
coffeecup

Post by coffeecup »

It is 8:12 PM here in eastern Nebraska, and it looks like DRS is the winner! Donald, I'll be in contact via PM shortly.
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

Good bid, Donald. Congrats. ::tu::
Joe
DRS

Post by DRS »

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”