CLOSED Auction for Tank--1990 Remington 1306

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
coffeecup

CLOSED Auction for Tank--1990 Remington 1306

Post by coffeecup »

This week I'm auctioning off three knives for Tank, who I suspect could use a little help as we head into the holiday season. Auction starts now, runs til 8 PM Central on Sunday 13 November 2011. All proceeds go to Tank, shipping is already covered.

When the auction is complete, I'll notify the winner. I've made arrangements with Philco to handle getting the funds to Tank, so he will contact the winner to arrange payment. As soon as Phil tells me he has the funds, I'll send the knife out USPS Priority.

This knife is a Remington 1306 lock-back folding knife from 1990, made for Remington by Camillus. It measures 4 1/2" long, and comes with the box but no papers. This knife has been lightly carried by two owners now, but doesn't seem to have cut more than an envelope. Handles are crack-free; overall the knife is near-mint.

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions. Thanks!
Jim

Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)
wishful

Re: Auction for Tank--1990 Remington 1306

Post by wishful »

I will get it started with $25.
Life would be meaningless if we couldn't wish for anything.
On Edge

Post by On Edge »

I'll go $35.
"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."

~ Albert Einstein
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

How bout $40
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
sharalds

Post by sharalds »

I'll go to 50.00
coffeecup

Post by coffeecup »

Looks like Sharalds won this one! I'll be in touch shortly via PM. Thanks!
Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)
OLD GAR

Re: CLOSED Auction for Tank--1990 Remington 1306

Post by OLD GAR »

Darn it . . I have been laid up with an illegal migrant - - no fellows :roll: Sunday through Thursday I was in the grips of a tiny round rock, stuck between my left kidney and downstream bladder. Agony of major size kept me down flat for those days so I missed the auction completely. I would like to add an extra $10 to each of those auctions if someone will tell me how to do it. I can do a paypal or send a check. I know that it is up to those of us who are blessed should be looking out for our brothers ( and sisters) . . I wait to hear how OLE GAR

And saying prayers for Tank.
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
coffeecup

Re: CLOSED Auction for Tank--1990 Remington 1306

Post by coffeecup »

Old GAR--
PM sent
Jim

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”