Package For The Pocket (or Boot)

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
El Lobo
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Package For The Pocket (or Boot)

Post by El Lobo »

I just received this Blind Horse Tiger Knapp on Forensic Jim's suggestion up above, and decided to have some fun with it.

I married it up with a kydex sheath I had, from one of Barry Dawson's posse. It has a clip molded on the back for inside pocket or boot carry. I added a little Arizona Bling/Bauble to help in catching the grip.

Kind of a fun little knife. The whole package is about 7 1/2"...knife is 6 1/2"...2 1/2" cutting area. Light and swift.

Off to cut and run...OK walk. :mrgreen:

Bill
Attachments
Tiger Knapp 3.jpg
Tiger Knapp 3.jpg (28.67 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
Tiger Knapp 2.jpg
Tiger Knapp 2.jpg (31.25 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
Tiger Knapp.jpg
Tiger Knapp.jpg (34.45 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
Please visit the Member Stores here at AAPK, including my store.....GET AN EDGE!
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/getanedge
Forensic Jim

Knife

Post by Forensic Jim »

Bill that Tiger Knapp knife is sweet! I wished I had bought one of those also. They were only $20.00 for the smaller version. I don't know how they can make and sell a knife so inexpensive and still have a profit. That really makes a good boot knife. The one I have with the belt sheath is a really nice carry knife.
RIP Johnnie Rotten

So far, so good...So What!!
lenny357

Post by lenny357 »

Nice guy ... picked this Blind H. up at the knife show in Washington DC. He said he gets the steal from old Saw Blades so his overhead is not that much. ...............The one above is a MOKI Stag (matches the quality of a custom knife) picked that one up also.
Attachments
005.jpg

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”