Trade my Uncle Henry 171UH Limited 2014 Edition.

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
GUNNER63755

Trade my Uncle Henry 171UH Limited 2014 Edition.

Post by GUNNER63755 »

Like new. Never used. Just a knife from my old man collection. LOL. Tiny Tiny ding on the bottom edge of the metal box. Rather new here but I can supply you my feedback from other sites. I am looking to trade for Kershaw or CRKT folding knives or possibly other brand tactical style folders. What ya got. Pics and offers to me direct at iceman63755@gmail.com please. Please email me for pics or questions. Thanks much. Mike in Missouri
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Trade my Uncle Henry 171UH Limited 2014 Edition.

Post by orvet »

Hi Mike,
Welcome to AAPK. ::tu::

The 171UH you have for trade, does it have the flat pommel or the birds head pommel on it?
Could you perhaps post a picture of it?

I have quite a few Kershaw, CRKT and Benchmade knives that I would consider trading for the right knife.

Thank you,
Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
GUNNER63755

Post by GUNNER63755 »

I think I finally figured out how to post the picks. Mike
Attachments
035.jpg
037.jpg
038.jpg
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Thank you, but that version was made after Schrade went through bankruptcy in 2004. That knife was made in China. Most of the Schrade collectors collect the us-made Schrade knives. The Chinese versions really have not increased in value being so new. The American made Schrade knives increase in value, probably in large part because they are not being made any longer.

The version I am looking for what made from 1971 to 1983 and has a bird's head pommel.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Camillus 72 1946-1950 Bone - Welcome To AAPK-crop.JPG
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
GUNNER63755

Post by GUNNER63755 »

I guess I should of been a little more specific about the style of knife I am looking to trade for. I am more into the folding tactical style knives with a pocket clip.
GUNNER63755

Post by GUNNER63755 »

DALE, I am pretty sure that most of the knife folks know about the Schrade brand. I never represented the knife as a USA made knife because it is so obvious that it is a China made knife. Me wanting to trade for Kershaws and CRKT is a pretty good chance that they would be China knives also. Your statement implied the knife is junk. It is a pretty dang good knife with a heavy sheath. It is just a user. I don't appreciate you getting on my ad and trying to educate the other knife collectors here that my knife is not worthy of trading. Tell you what. If there is anyone out there that would like to have this knife, email me at iceman63755@gmail.com and I will send it to you free of any charge. All I ask is your honesty and if you have plenty of knife funds, don't ask for it. Must be at least 18 and legal to ship to your area. Just paying it forward. Mike in Missouri PS: I'M OUT OF HERE.
GUNNER63755

Post by GUNNER63755 »

171UH IS GONE.
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Dale, Dale, Dale... what have you done? ::poke:: I missed something in your comments apparently ::shrug:: .
Semper Fi
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Well Phil, I took a bath this week, couldn't have been that... must have been something I said. ::shrug::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”