Case Confederate Flag Knife

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
just bob

Case Confederate Flag Knife

Post by just bob »

Can't sell this on ebay so I'd like to trade it for other Case or German knives. Has app. $40 trade value.
Attachments
a 1.JPG
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Bamarick

Re: Case Confederate Flag Knife

Post by Bamarick »

Hi Bob,
That is actually the Georgia state flag. I have one exactly like yours. If I'm correct this was a very limited run, 250 knives I believe. I got mine from a good friend who is a reputable dealer. His hand written price tag has 1/250 written on it. Someone else may come along later with more information and correct me but I'm sure someone will take it off your hands at that price.
Ricky
Bamarick

Post by Bamarick »

Bob,
Sorry, my knife is not exactly like yours. Mine has the Georgia state shield on it. I just pulled up Case Georgia state flag knife on ebay. There is one in the sold listings that sold for $26. I'm not sure why they allowed that sale and won't allow you to sell yours. That's ebay for you. Sorry for the confusion.
Ricky
just bob

Post by just bob »

If you try to post this they say they have updated their policy on hate and violent items and now include the confederate flag. I'm sure I could list this as "southern trinket" or something but not worth the hassle. I'll take the high road. Kind of a shame I'm pretty sure I had ancestors that died trying to defend the confederate flag and now it's a symbol of shame. On the brighter side they still allow all the counterfeit knives that you can dig out of the hills of Kentucky so all is not lost.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Explosivepopsicle

Post by Explosivepopsicle »

Do you still have this knife? I’d like to buy it from you if you still have it.
just bob

Post by just bob »

I'm sorry I no longer have the knife. It pulled an Elvis and left the building. Sorry. I have seen others of these for sale so keep an eye out.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”