Heavy Duty Platt Tool Kit/Box to trade for Knife(s)

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Heavy Duty Platt Tool Kit/Box to trade for Knife(s)

Post by jerryd6818 »

I have up for trade a Platt 357TY-SGSH large, heavy duty luggage type tool kit/box I would like to trade it for a knife (or knives) that are verifiably made in the years 1997 or 1999. I think Case trappers or Stockmans would be my first choice. Factory fresh, unused would be my preference. Other knives considered.

The case is bright yellow and would make a great portable storage device for some of your collection. A few sheets of foam rubber and it will hold so many knives you just might have trouble picking it up.

It's made of a very heavy duty, tough Polyethylene that's proved it's resistance to damage over seven years of traveling to multiple places in 21 states on a bunch of airplanes. For all that use, it shows very little wear and only has one crack in one of the "feet". There is a three digit combination lock under the handle which can be changed to a number you can remember. It's currently been reset to 000. There are key locks on each of the two latches but so far, I've been unable to find the keys. They've got to be around here someplace, it's just a matter of where.

The box has been through a flood and the two tool pallets were damaged beyond use but the box it's self is none the worse for that adventure.

If you have any questions or offers, please send them via a PM.
Attachments
Platt Case Specs.jpg
DSC06261.JPG
DSC06262.JPG
DSC06263.JPG
DSC06264.JPG
DSC06265.JPG
DSC06266.JPG
DSC06267-crop.JPG
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Heavy Duty Platt Tool Kit/Box to trade for Knife(s)

Post by jerryd6818 »

Lots of lookie loos. No interest??
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”