Schrade Walden 225H and Case 059L "The Rebel" for trade

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
wildcat

Schrade Walden 225H and Case 059L "The Rebel" for trade

Post by wildcat »

schrade walden 225h folding hunter, made is USA, carbon steel. the walden is used and has been cleaned by one of its previous owners. i purchased it @ 7 years ago in an antique shop and it has sat in my knife cabinet since. i did soak the knife down in mineral oil but thats it.

case 059L-SS. US made. knife is like new, no box. never carried or sharpened. it does have some slight roll on the edge from touching the back spring. i bought this knife new from smkw prolly 20 years ago as a novelty. it has been in my knife cabinet since.

i have more pics if needed.

would like to trade these for some slippies. I like carbon steel. Prefer 4" and under

patterns interested in:
jacks - boys knife
moose
white owl
carbon lock backs
carbon liner locks
or make offers

not interested in:
sleeveboard
elephant toes
lumberjack
hawkbill
saks
big bulky knives
anything stainless
tacticals

these will be posted on another forum as well. if no deal is made by friday i will post on ebay.

thanks for looking! ::tu::
Attachments
IMG_9091.JPG
IMG_9095.JPG
IMG_9098.JPG
God prefers spiritual fruit, not religious nuts. Galations 5:22~
knifetime

Re: Schrade Walden 225H and Case 059L "The Rebel" for trade

Post by knifetime »

PM sent
-"...and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby If the iron be blunt,and he do not whet the edge,then must he put to more strength....Ecclesiastes 10 10 ;So the good book says
sharpen your knife !!!
wildcat

Re: Schrade Walden 225H and Case 059L "The Rebel" for trade

Post by wildcat »

Sorry for the delay. I apologize but with job and family and holiday season, my schedule is just too crazy right now. Im gonna have to shut down my trade thread. I dont want to have upset trade partners.

Neil
God prefers spiritual fruit, not religious nuts. Galations 5:22~

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”