German Boker Knife Display

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
just bob

German Boker Knife Display

Post by just bob »

I have this scroll type display for German Boker knives. App. 16"w x 16"L x 9"h. Has a wood frame and I suppose plexiglass or other clear top to it. It's in solid condition but has scratches and scrapes on the wood portion of it. Has a flimsy lock hasp on the back and room for storage under the scroll. Maybe something you would want to use if you set up at shows. I think this may have a trade value of $125.00. I would trade for multiple knives that equal the trade value. Not interested in imported knives - prefer Case, German, or better older knives. I'll even trade for parts knives if you have enough. It will probably cost me $25 to ship this and may take a day or two for you to get it. If you're near Indianapolis you can pick it up.
Attachments
p 1.JPG
p 2.JPG
p 3.JPG
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”