GEC and Camillus FS / Trade

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Toejammer

GEC and Camillus FS / Trade

Post by Toejammer »

Been awhile since I've been on, had a few medical issues that sidelined me. Since my Dr. (and my wife) have informed me to stay away from sharp pointy things until we get this resolved, I've been channeling my energy into tinkering w/ guitar amps and effects. (doctors have me on blood thinners for clotting)

Taking offers on both, but would love any guitar / amp related goodies. I prefer to use Paypal for payment. Thanks !

So here I offer these two items for consideration:

GEC Northfield French Kate - minty fresh, but no original tube or paperwork. (It will come with the tube shown tho)

Camillus "Catfish Hunter" edition #4 - Original box w/ papers and sheath. Does show some lite scratches on bolsters, but not sharpened. I never carried it, so to the best of my knowledge the scratches are from rubbing on the box or sheath.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
Bruce Lee
just bob

Re: GEC and Camillus FS / Trade

Post by just bob »

pm sent
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Toejammer

Post by Toejammer »

French Kate is SOLD !
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
Bruce Lee
Toejammer

Post by Toejammer »

Both are gone.
Bruce Lee

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”