Book for trade

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
RandyFew

Book for trade

Post by RandyFew »

I have the book "600 Scout Knives" by Kerr and would like to trade for-----------?

The book is soft sided and is in like new condition. I paid $35 plus shipping some time ago and have not used it.
Randy. ::nod::
AAPK Member 7001. Joined September 9, 2011.

Proud United States Army Veteran. 1971 - 1979

I've done so much, for so long, with so little, I can do anything with nothing.
knifetime

Re: Book for trade

Post by knifetime »

Hello Randy how are you/
What would you take for the book on trade or cash.I have some stuff up for trade in this thread if you want to take a look an see if you saw something you like.One more thing,what edition number is it?
-"...and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby If the iron be blunt,and he do not whet the edge,then must he put to more strength....Ecclesiastes 10 10 ;So the good book says
sharpen your knife !!!
RandyFew

Post by RandyFew »

I can't see anywhere it shows what edition it is. It does show a copyright of 1997. It also says on the inside that you can send him $13, and that includes shipping, he will send you a copy of the book. I suspect that is very dated info.

I've got about $38 in the book. I am uncomfortable putting a value to your knives, but if you want to trade I will defer to your judgement and we can deal. ::handshake::
Randy

RandyFew

Post by RandyFew »

They also have the book on Amazon for a crazy high price. I do not see how they sleep at night. ::facepalm::

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”