Bulldog for trade

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Bulldog for trade

Post by Colonel26 »

Here's a bulldog congress I have for trade. The brass shield says 25 years. It's been used and sharpened, and one of the small pen blades is a tad short. It'd make a great user.

I'm interested in Camillus 72's, Schrade 863, Camillus 69's or similar sized Camillus stockman, whittler patterns, Solingen knives of all kinds, old jack knives, etc... Brands I like include: Case, Camillus, Schrade, Boker, Eye Brand, and I'm sure most any of the good old USA brands.

Let me know if you're interested!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Bulldog for trade

Post by Colonel26 »

Junebug, pm sent.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
junebug

Re: Bulldog for trade

Post by junebug »

thank ya sir ::tu:: ::tu:: 8)
"Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE"
- Junebug 2016
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Bulldog for trade...... Traded

Post by Colonel26 »

Thanks Junebug!

Knife coming at you first of the week.
Robert E. Lee

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”