Queen Made Robeson #103 Penknife

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
drm1017

Queen Made Robeson #103 Penknife

Post by drm1017 »

Queen made Robeson #103 MasterCraft Penknife, s/n #8815647
420 high carbon stainless steel blades with polished finish
1-7/8” Clip master blade, 1-1/2” Pen secondary blade, 3-1/4” closed
Master blade is etched ‘Robeson MasterCraft 1 of 200’, tang is stamped Robeson MasterCraft USA, and reverse side of tang stamped ‘Queen Cut Co. Titusville PA’
Reverse side of the secondary blade is stamped ‘Robeson USA’
Green Jigged Bone scales with ‘MasterCraft’ inlay shield
Nickel silver grooved and pinched bolsters, brass liners and pins.
Original box included

This knife is in excellent, pristine condition. There is virtually no evidence to suggest the knife was ever used or sharpen, but it might have been carried, definitely handled. I received this knife in trade last year and I never carried, used, or sharpen it. I could not find any information on a possible product date, so I have no idea how old the knife is.

Asking $50.00, shipped CONUS only. USPS Money Order or PayPal.
First “I’ll take it” PM gets it.

This is a superb little knife. It could be a fine everyday carry, but in my opinion, it’s too nice for that. It would definitely be a great knife to give to a child or grandchild to introduce them to the world of traditional pocket knives.

Additional pictures upon request. Thank you for looking.
Attachments
Robeson.jpg
Robeson III.jpg
Randy
As you slide down the banisters of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.
drm1017

REDUCED: Queen Made Robeson #103 Penknife

Post by drm1017 »

REDUCED. NOW $40.00
Randy
As you slide down the banisters of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.
drm1017

Re: Queen Made Robeson #103 Penknife

Post by drm1017 »

WITHDRAWN
Randy

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”