NIB Camillus Classic Cartridge Knives

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
dragman10

NIB Camillus Classic Cartridge Knives

Post by dragman10 »

I am selling 7 different Camillus Classic Cartridge knives all new in box with paperwork. This series started in 1991 and ended in 1997, with Camillus making 1 knife in a different style with a different cartridge each year. A blade on each knife is etched with a dimensional schematic of the cartridge. Shield on the knives is an actual cartridge head with inert primer. Jigged brown bone handles, nickel silver bolsters & pins, and brass liners. These knives are very collectible and hard to come by, and will only appreciate in value. Below are model #'s with small description and price.

CCC-1 / Jumbo Trapper 45-70 $155
CCC-2 / Moose 30-30 Win. $120
CCC-3 / Toothpick 7mm Mauser $120
CCC-4 / Banana Trapper .257 Roberts $135
CCC-5 / Trapper .45 Colt $120
CCC-6 / Lockback .44 Magnum $130
CCC-7 / Camp Knife .270 Win. $150

I also have all Remington Bullet knives from the first one in 1982 up to 2005 and several of each, over 700 Case knives mainly from the 1980's to 2005, but some from the '60's and '70's, Ertl Truck/Case knife sets from the first one (first model didn't have a knife with it) up to 2005 and several of each, a few hundred Remington Bullet posters, and tons of NKCA knives from the first ones up to 2006 I believe. If there is a knife or knives you are looking for please don't hesitate to ask. All are new in box except for about 150 Case Trappers that are in a fold-up knife carrier, and they are all new just no box. May take trades on firearms, nice auto's (Microtech, Protech, etc.), customs, ammo and firearm accessories, nice flashlights, and watches, or just let me know what you have to offer. Pics upon request. I will try and get some up very soon, I am just pushed for time tonight.

Thank you!
J

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”