Collecting programs at B&B Knives

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Brent

Collecting programs at B&B Knives

Post by Brent »

I have a great collecting program for sale in my store. It can be used for any type collection and can be modified to include whatever information you need. I also have some more simple collector programs that are free with a $25 purchase.
Check out the cigar boxes and other storage boxes. I also have individual knife display stands. Thanks, Brent
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Re: Collecting programs at B&B Knives

Post by Paladin »

Brent,
I might should have sent this by PM but I thought others might be interested.
Is your program compatible with Vista? Windows7?
Since I am asking questions, what are the odds that my current collection program (DPC Knife Collector) is compatible with those systems?
I am of the generation which can barely operate a computer, so any help will be helpful as I am contemplating a new computer.

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae
Brent

Re: Collecting programs at B&B Knives

Post by Brent »

The program is very user friendly. I think there was one thing i wanted to do that i had to go to the help page. The great thing about it is that you can change, add or delete the headers to have what you need only. It has unlimited pictures storage and has a data base that keeps totals. I have looked at other programs and none for the same money or more even come close. There is support by email if you have a problem and you get all upgrades for life. You are given a key and that allows you to download off the internet. It is compatible with vista and xp and probably more. I have some other collector programs that are much simpler and are limited on what they can do. some of these include hot wheels, coins, comic books, fishing baits, recipes, and more.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”