Schatt & Morgan Stag Harness Jack Prototype

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
sunburst

Schatt & Morgan Stag Harness Jack Prototype

Post by sunburst »

Here is another knife for folks interested. This is a true "prototype" made by Queen Cutlery for Charllie Campagna for his 3rd series of Harness Jacks. Some knives are marked prototype to catch your eye for marketing or selling these knives are TRUE prototypes that were given to Charlie for his approval of what was being made. Notice that the leather punch is shorter than what was actually sold on the market.

Enjoy this nice stag prototype.. Once again I am asking the exact same price I paid when I purchased it, not a penny more.

100% money back guarantee if not satisfied. Asking price is $290, thanks for looking.

Ralph
Attachments
Stag S&M Prototype Harness Jack Back.JPG
Stag S&M Prototype HJ.JPG
“The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways”

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”