Wilh. Weltersbach Weidmannsheil Lever Lock

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
sunburst

Wilh. Weltersbach Weidmannsheil Lever Lock

Post by sunburst »

I agree with Galvanic (Mike) that to save time, grief and money I am going to give the forum first chance on a couple knives I am selling. Here is my first offering, this knife comes with zippered case and has never been sharpened. It is not new as the mid-70's indicates but in impressive shape and quite a rare piece to find. I have never seen another yellow bone for sale. I bought this knife about 4 years ago and will ask the exact same price that I have in it. This lever-lock/switch blade is a very nice piece, I love the old West Germany etching.

100% money back guarantee if your not satisfied. Asking price is $255.00 paypal or money order

Thanks for looking,

Ralph

VERY RARE Wilh. Weltersbach Weidmannsheil Lever Lock. Very Limited Production and extremely hard to find. This Model features Nickel Silver Top and Bottom Bolsters with a Solingen Stainless etched blade. Bottom Bolster is stamped "JAGD KONIG", which translated means "King of the Hunt". Brass liners. Manufactured in the mid-70's these are super hard to find. Factory Yellow Smooth Bone Handles. Old World Craftsmanship at it's best. Lever lock operation. Includes original Green Production Tag from Solingen. Perfect pocket companion. Not many of the Yellow Bone models were made..Superb action with rock solid lockup.
Attachments
WeidmannsheilLeverLock2.jpg
WeidmannsheilLeverLock1.jpg
WeidmannsheilLeverLock1.jpg (85.05 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
“The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways”

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”