Schatt & Morgan Harness Jack and CASE XX

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
augustus88

Schatt & Morgan Harness Jack and CASE XX

Post by augustus88 »

Schatt & Morgan #99 Harness Jack with Crimson Jigged Bone scales 1095 Carbon Steel 1 of 40 made

$125 shipped USPS Priority (USA only) includes full insurance and Pay Pal fees. Pay Pal payment only accepted. USA purchases only. It’s going on Ebay on Saturday 3/4/17 if nobody purchases it by then.
  • • I purchased this knife new in 2007 or 2008 from Cumberland Knife Works
    • 1 of 40 made blade etch barely visible on blade due to patina, but it's there.
    • I carried this knife off and on over the years in a leather pouch, but never did any serious cutting with the blades.
    • Factory box and paper are included.
    • This knife has a nice looking honest patina on the blade mostly from peeling apples. Excellent snap open and closed, but not a nail buster.
    • There are some fine scratches on the back springs.
    • The “butter Knife” factory edge was reprofiled on my Wicked Edge Sharpening system a few years ago and is LAZER SHARP!!! It hasn’t been used or carried since then.
Blades: 1095 Carbon Steel
Handle: Crimson Jigged Bone
Liners and Pins: Brass
Shield and Bolsters: Nickel Silver
Closed Length: 3 5/8”
Attachments
Schatt1.jpg
Schatt2.jpg
Schatt3.jpg
Schatt4.jpg
Schatt5.jpg
Schatt6.jpg
Schatt7.jpg
Schatt8.jpg
Schatt9.jpg
Schatt10.jpg
augustus88

Re: Schatt & Morgan Harness Jack and CASE XX

Post by augustus88 »

Case 2001 Doctor’s Knife 6185 SS Jigged Bone Handle

$65 shipped USPS Priority (USA only) insurance and Pay Pal fees. Pay Pal payment only accepted. USA purchases only. It’s going on Ebay on Saturday 3/4/17 if nobody purchases it by then.

• I purchased this knife new in 2001
• I carried it off and on over the years in a leather pouch, but never did any serious cutting with the blades. Mostly opening envelopes.
• NO BOX included.
• Excellent snap open and closed.
• The “butter Knife” factory edge was reprofiled and sharpened on my Wicked Edge Sharpening system a few years ago. It hasn’t been used or carried since then.

Blade: Stainless
Handle: Jigged Bone
Liners and Pins: Brass
Shield and Bolsters: Nickel Silver
Closed Length: 3 3/4”
Attachments
Doc1.jpg
Doc2.jpg
Doc3.jpg
Doc4.jpg
Doc5.jpg
Doc6.jpg
augustus88

Re: Schatt & Morgan Harness Jack and CASE XX

Post by augustus88 »

These didn't sell, so they're off to Ebay. Can't edit, so please delete this thread.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”