Camillus, Remington, Case and others for sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
bwknife

Camillus, Remington, Case and others for sale

Post by bwknife »

Please check out the Lehigh Valley Knife Show next weekend in Easton PA Sept 28 & 29th. I and many others will be in attendance setting up tables. I personally will be selling off the collection of a good friend that passed away earlier this year, which includes a good number of pocketknives, hunting knives and books all on cutlery. Brands include Case, Remington (1980's production), Camillus, Cold Steel, Randall and Blackjack just to name a few.

Any specific question, please drop me a note. Thanks!
bwknife
timgreene48

Re: Camillus, Remington, Case and others for sale

Post by timgreene48 »

BW, I am looking for a u.s.a. stamped case 557 fixed blade. Any chance ya got one? Tim
bwknife

Post by bwknife »

Hi Tim
I am sorry, I do not have that particular one. I wish I did! I do have the following Case knives:

Case Trapper Peacock handle Damascus blades - in box, appears unused
Case Trapper Stag Damascus blades - in box, appears unused
Case XX Two Blade Hunter Stag - primary blade was ground on (ugh) but knife is NICE - a good oldie
Case XX USA 6 dot Bone Camp knife - really clean and original

Also have Ka-Bar stag hunters, Camillus large double lockbacks, Remington Bullet (later production) knives, and multiple brand hunting knives including Randall, Blackjack and Ek. In addition, WWII Japanese Swords. Plus, multiple cutlery books for sale.

Thanks for asking!

BWKnife
bwknife
timgreene48

Post by timgreene48 »

Not a problem BW, I know that they are pretty scares, but it never hurts to ask! thanks, Tim

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”