GEC Northfield Genuine Stag, Burnt Stag & Primitive Bone

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
augustus88

GEC Northfield Genuine Stag, Burnt Stag & Primitive Bone

Post by augustus88 »

Due to life changes involving finances, etc. I've been away from AAPK for a while. Unfortunately I will be selling quite a few of my knives in the coming weeks to accommodate these changes.

I'm giving AAPK members first shot at theses knives rather than just sell them to anyone on eBay. If the knives are not sold by Friday (11/16/12) I'm putting them up on eBay.

#48 GEC Northfield Western Trapper Burnt Stag Includes tube and factory waxed paper. Carried in a pocket sheath and lightly used a few times. Touched up the edge with a Spyderco Sharpmaker a couple of times. The Spey blade has a small rub mark near the tip from opening and closing the knife.
Serial # None
3.875" Closed
2.75" Clip & Spey 1095 Blades
Burnt Stag Handle
I'm asking $120 shipped(USA only) for the #48 Burnt Stag. That covers the knife, USPS Priority shipping, insurance and Pay Pal Fee. I only accept Pay Pal.

augustus88

Re: GEC Northfield Genuine Stag, Burnt Stag & Primitive Bone

Post by augustus88 »

#23 GEC Northfield Pioneer Primitive Bone. Includes tube, factory waxed paper and certificate of authenticity. Never used, carried, sharpened or abused. I've only opened it a few times and never cut anything not even paper. It's a Safe Queen.
Serial #15
4.5" Closed
1095 Carbon Steel Single Blade
Primitive Bone Handles
Fractures are a normal feature of Primitive bone and does NOT indicate the handle material is flawed.
I'm asking $130 shipped(USA only) for the #23 Primitive Bone. That covers the knife, USPS Priority shipping, insurance and Pay Pal Fee. I only accept Pay Pal.

augustus88

Re: GEC Northfield Genuine Stag, Burnt Stag & Primitive Bone

Post by augustus88 »

SOLD #72 GEC Northfield Mini-Lockback with Genuine Stag. Includes tube, factory waxed paper and UN-X-LD shield pin. Never used, carried, sharpened or abused. I've only opened it a few times and never cut anything not even paper. It's a Safe Queen.
Serial #25
UN-X-LD shield Pin
3.875" closed
Lanyard Hole
1095 High Carbon Steel Wharncliffe Blade
Genuine Stag  Handle

SOLD

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”