SAK, a redneck's best friend.

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

SAK, a redneck's best friend.

Post by Colonel26 »

What in the world was I to do? My beard trimmer was dead, my goatee was starting to look more like a goat, and my mustache was getting to my food before I was! Not to mention that one corkscrew of a hair that decided my ear was the perfect place from which to spring.

So, being the redneck I am I got out the SAK deluxe tinker, whipped out the scissors, and went to town. By golly it turned out to be the best trim up I've had in a while. So if you find yourself in need if a mite of grooming, don't over look those SAK scissors.

Now I just can't wait to tell some little yuppie guy about using a pocketknife to trim my goatee. Lol
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: SAK, a redneck's best friend.

Post by jerryd6818 »

Cuz, you need a Kershaw Two-Can. I just bought a red one to go along with this one.
Attachments
Kershaw Twocan 1001 - Closed.JPG
Kershaw Twocan 1001 - Knife Open.JPG
Kershaw Twocan 1001 - Open Scissors Japan.JPG
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Why I ain't never....

That's the neatest thing ever I did see! I like it!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
cb51

Post by cb51 »

SAK scissors are second to none. I use the little scissors on my classic to trim my mustache, ear and nose hair. I don't want to be one of those hairy old guys with stuff growing out of everywhere. The SAK scissors also do nail duty, and the classic file reps things smoothed out.

SAK, it's for real world problems! Never leave the house without one.

Return to “European-made knives”