What do you EDC?

A place to discuss modern tactical knives like Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel, CRKT, and more.
MITCH RAPP

Post by MITCH RAPP »

8) :shock: I understand!

So tell me Hukk, How do they put the Cherry in Cherry Coke? :mrgreen:
Hukk

Post by Hukk »

MITCH RAPP wrote:8) :shock: I understand!

So tell me Hukk, How do they put the Cherry in Cherry Coke? :mrgreen:
:shock: :oops: :oops: Ahem, well, uuh, good question, do you have a picture, worth a 1,000 words. I have lots of thoughts on that. :roll:
Hukk
MITCH RAPP

Post by MITCH RAPP »

8) Hukk; You know how much I love to Post pictures but to protect the

Women, Children and Ken, I must control myself and leave it to your

imagination! :mrgreen:
justold52

Post by justold52 »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just said it all. :lol:
Some times we can go just soo far. Then it is better left un said... :wink:
A sign In a Chinese Pet Store: 'Buy one dog, get one flea.'
Forensic Jim

My EDC

Post by Forensic Jim »

Heres my EDC. I also carry a Colt Stainless Pony 380 sometimes. Slips right in the pocket and no one knows it's there. Fortunately, Michigan passed a right to carry law several years ago and all law abiding citizens can legally carry. They also passed a law that if your home is broken into or you are being car jacked you can shoot to kill. You just have to be in fear of your life. The CZ 9mm, is a great gun. Excellent trigger pull and the factory sights are great. I've had several Colt 45's, and a Glock, but this gun is my favorite.
Attachments
IMG_2072.JPG
IMG_2072.JPG (65.87 KiB) Viewed 5587 times
IMG_2071.JPG
IMG_2071.JPG (70.49 KiB) Viewed 5592 times
IMG_2068.JPG
IMG_2068.JPG (70.11 KiB) Viewed 5591 times
MITCH RAPP

Post by MITCH RAPP »

8) Jim; Those sound like 2 very Good Laws to me! ::tu:: Do you think

we will ever have those 2 Laws passed in California? :wink: :mrgreen:
Forensic Jim

EDC

Post by Forensic Jim »

Probably not in our lifetime. I was surprised it all came about with a Democrat for Govenor. Most of my friends and co-workers carry now. I've had a CCW, for the past ten years. Working in a Forensic Center which is a prison for the criminally insane certainly helped. When I went in front of the gun board, they didn't even ask why I wanted one. The county prosecutor just said where I worked at and everyone said yes. Now, people don't even have to go in front of a gun board. They just fill out a one page form declaring that they've never been mentally ill, and pay their $100.00. They also take a CCW class. Permits are good for five years. Move to Michigan is my advice.
El Lobo
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by El Lobo »

Most of Arizona has become pretty sofpistic...er, cosmospolly...er, "modernized" I guess. :cry:
However, we can still carry a firearm openly... ::nod:: ...and only if you wish to carry concealed, do you need a permit. I for one, sure hope that never changes, as it would just signify further erosion of individual choice.

Sigh. ::tired::

Bill
Please visit the Member Stores here at AAPK, including my store.....GET AN EDGE!
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/getanedge
stancaiman

Post by stancaiman »

today my EDC is a jason jack Raptor (talonite blade and carbon fiber)

and a little SAK victorinox Mini-Champ (sorry no picture for this)
CL01

Post by CL01 »

I've been changing my EDC knives lately. For the past yr, I carry a kahr PM9, recently a Kel-Tec P-32 as a BUG, a Benchmade 210 Activator as a kneck knife, & changing my main knife every few weeks.

Right now, it's Buck/Strider 882, but I'll probably start carrying the Benchmade HK 14250S. I'm picking up a few nice knives that I'll probably put in the rotation. For most of the last 8 yrs, my knife EDC was an Emerson CQC7.
"Use human means as if there are no divine ones, & divine means as though there are no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
stancaiman

Post by stancaiman »

today two Pat Crawford Standard Knives :

CL01

Post by CL01 »

MITCH RAPP wrote:8) Jim; Those sound like 2 very Good Laws to me! ::tu:: Do you think

we will ever have those 2 Laws passed in California? :wink: :mrgreen:
Unfortunately, no. There are some counties that are easier to obtain a CCW from, but it's not L.A. county.
"Use human means as if there are no divine ones, & divine means as though there are no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
TKC

Post by TKC »

Here is my EDC:
A Jens Anso Rebel
A Charles May Fireant
A McGizmo McLuxIII PD

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
texastonydobbs

Post by texastonydobbs »

my everyday EDC RAT-3 & LM wave
redferd

Post by redferd »

Buck Quest and Spyderco Delica. :lol:
cutter17

Post by cutter17 »

I edc a variety of things! I always carry two knives. One is in my left pocket and is usually a small slipjoint. This includes a Case Barlow or Case Gunstock. I also carry a Protech Runt2 w/o clip and is what's in my pocket right know. I also carry change, lighter, or anything else I need to in that left front pocket. My right front pocket carries ONLY my large tactical folder for the day. This switches between; a Strider AR modified with a deep carry clip so that only the clip shows when in my pocket, currently my edc. I also carry a BM Rukus, Blade-Tech Rijbak, Kershaw ZT0200, or a large Classic Sebenza w/snakewood inserts. As I said, my current carry is my Protech Runt 2 in my left front pocket, and my Strider AR in my right front pocket...........between the two I think I have things covered! :mrgreen: ::tu::
stancaiman

Re: What do you EDC?

Post by stancaiman »

after some holidays in your country (actually very interesting for European guys with the rates) i have a new one EDC : a little mnandi from Chris Reeves production. I'm very happy ::ds::

TKC

Post by TKC »

I am EDCing my RJ Martin Q-36.
Attachments
RJ Martin Q-36.jpg
RJ Martin Q-36.jpg (10.24 KiB) Viewed 4592 times
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Absintheur

Post by Absintheur »

On a normal day when I leave the house I have a S&W 325PD worn strong side in a Hume J.I.T., a Colt Detective Special (old model) worn weak side in a Hume J.I.T. set up for either crossdraw with strong hand or twist draw with weak hand, and in a Kramer Confidential T-Shirt normally a Kel-Tec PF-9. If not the PF-9 I will slip a 2" S&W Model 12 into my right front pocket.

I also carry 2 reloads for each, a pocket clip knife...most often an AG Russell Folding Spear Point, and a slip joint (CV Case Peanut or Case Shadowbone Baby Butterbean) in the watch pocket or a larger slip joint like a soddie in my back pocket.
TKC

Post by TKC »

I am carrying these two:
stancaiman

Post by stancaiman »

my newone
jonet143
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jonet143 »

very nice stan!
johnnie f 1949

on the cutting edge is sometimes not the place to be.
please support our troops - past and present
if not a member...join the NKCA! they're on our side.
Dave O

Post by Dave O »

My William Henry and a Springfield .40 S&W. (Mostly thre Springfield stays in the door pocket of the Truck. Two 12 round clips also.
Archer

Post by Archer »

A Queen classic redbone whittler stays in the right pocket. A .357 glock 33 and that dreaded cell phone.
bluerush55

Post by bluerush55 »

On my right hip I carry IXL Stockman, left pocket three blade serpintine Winchester.
On my key chains I have a ket knife, in right pocket!
I'd really love one of those men purses. I wonder if I'd get shot here in Texas..
Don G

Return to “Modern Tactical Knives”