Hi from DFW Texas

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
deltaboy

Hi from DFW Texas

Post by deltaboy »

I'm a School employee, a Baptist Minister and the father of a soon to be College Freshman. Celebrated 21 years with my wife this week. I been buying, losing , and finding pocket knives and Machetes for years. Love US and Southern History.
Keep Near the Cross.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Hi from DFW Texas

Post by jerryd6818 »

deltaboy wrote:I'm a Baptist Minister
Jeez Louise, there's another one. You, Colonel26, my dad and my uncle (both now deceased). By the way, you will see me and Wade (Colonel26) calling each other Cuz because our lives have paralleled so closely. Cuz also works for the school district.

I welcomed you in another thread but just to let you know you truly are welcome ::welcome::
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
deltaboy

Post by deltaboy »

Thanks I came to Fort Worth to attend Seminary meet a local girl and go married. Came in 1993 got married in 95 and raised a daughter who heading to Howard Payne in the Fall.
Keep Near the Cross.
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

Welcome to AAPK deltaboy
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by carrmillus »

deltaboy wrote:Thanks I came to Fort Worth to attend Seminary meet a local girl and go married. Came in 1993 got married in 95 and raised a daughter who heading to Howard Payne in the Fall.
......deltaboy, welcome to aapk!!.......ft. worth is one of my favorite places, it's where I was introduced to "railhead" smoked brisket many years ago , and I've never recovered!!!.......... ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ...................
deltaboy

Post by deltaboy »

I love Cousins and Spring Creek
Keep Near the Cross.
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

::welcome:: deltaboy!
Sounds like you'll fit right in here at AAPK! This is a great forum to learn more about the almighty pocket knife and a lot of other things, too ::nod:: . I am honestly addicted to it ::facepalm:: . A great bunch of cyber acquaintances!
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

deltaboy wrote:I'm a School employee, a Baptist Minister and the father of a soon to be College Freshman. Celebrated 21 years with my wife this week. I been buying, losing , and finding pocket knives and Machetes for years. Love US and Southern History.
Howdy from Kentucky!

Cuz nailed it. I'm a Baptist pastor and a high school teacher too. Only thing is my three boys are 11, 9, and 5.

Good to have ya around. Sounds like you'll fit right in here.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Oh, I forgot. I'm a big history buff in general and a southern history buff in particular.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
deltaboy

Post by deltaboy »

That is great the Wife and I both have taught US and Texas History for years.
Keep Near the Cross.

Return to “Member Introductions”