AAPK Stores

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
stockman
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

AAPK Stores

Post by stockman »

I can't get to the stores. I always clicked on store then I could get to each store. Not any more!

Harold
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: AAPK Stores

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Harold, I don't know what the problem might be, but it's working okay for me. ::shrug:: Whenever I have any kind of problems I just delete all board cookies (click on that trash can icon down there at the bottom of the page), log off, then log back in. That usually resolves whatever was going on. You might try that. ::hmm::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

This doesn't work for you? Or are you talking about something different?
Attachments
Buy.jpg
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

How are you trying to access the stores Harold?
By computer, tablet, phone or some other method?

On my computer I just click on BUY and it gives me all of the stores.
On my telephone I click on STORE and then I click on the three parallel bars on the upper right corner which drops down a new list:
then I click on SHOP BY SELLER and it gives me a list of all the stores in AAPK.

I'm not having a problem with accessing the stores on either my computer or my phone.

What do you see when you look at the AAPK; do you see the dark blue bar (that is the color on my computer, it could be different on yours)
across the top of the page that says: BUY; SELL; RESEARCH; DISCUSS and then to the right it says DIRECTORY; PRICE GUIDE; NEWS; MEDIA.
Do you see that bar with those topics listed?
If you see what I describe, clicking on BUY should take you to the list of stores.
You should be seeing a picture very similar to what Jerry posted above.

Another method of getting to the stores which is a little different is as follows:
Above the bar I described is a lighter colored bar that says Quick Links: Home; Forums; Store; Research; Media; Site Map
If you click on store on the Quick Links bar it will take you to a page that says:
All AAPK Member Store Products. This page will give you a list of knife brands in the stores under a heading that says Browse Categories.
Above that Browse Categories bar is another bar and the far left link on that bar says Shop by Seller.
If You Click Shop by Seller it will drop down a list of all of the AAPK stores.

One of those two methods should get you to the AAPK stores. If you cannot find the stores following the method I outlined, I find it works best for me if I step away from the computer and clear my head and relax and then come back and try to puzzle my way to where I want to go.

What helps me to understand getting somewhere on a computer is comparing it to taking a walk in the woods: I know where I want to go but there are half a dozen different ways to get there.
I just have to find the way that works best for me.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
stockman
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by stockman »

Thanks guys I can get to them now, but it is different than it was. I really don't know what I'm doing on a computer.
Can't even run the radio in the car.

Harold

Return to “General Knife Discussion”