WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT Knife Auctions

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
zp4ja

Re: WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT Knife Auctions

Post by zp4ja »

Mumbleypeg wrote:Jerry, received the Case 53088 stag congress whittler (AAPK Wounded Warrior Project auction #2) in today's mail. She's a real beauty for sure and even more impressive in the hand than the pics. Thanks again for donating this wonderful knife, and for initiating these auctions for benefit of our brave and deserving warriors. ::tu:: Glad I could participate.

Ken
Hey Ken,

Yes Sir, pics did not do that knife justice. She is a beauty and I am very pleased that you like and will enjoy it and made a more than generous bid to get it to help our Warriors out. I appreciate it my friend. Very glad you and others are participating also!!!

Glad to put that one and the others up for this great cause. Some real fine knives and bids being given all around! Giving up some of my knives or cash just pales in comparison to what these soliders (and all active and past duty military) sacrificed for our country, in my opinion. Knives are just knives after all and these brave people gave a hell of lot more than that for their country unfortunately. Not even sure if I can personally let this go but the "starfish" story I told on the first page of this post comes to mind.

Glad this cause is gaining speed and I certainly hope it continues for a long while. I just felt compelled and in fact personally obligated to do this. I cannot express how pleased I am with all the generous bids and knife donations thus far to help our troops.

Thanks to all that have participated thus far and will do so in the future.

Regards, Jerry
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

This knife will be ending this Sunday, August 24th at 5pm PST, just over 2 days left...

Wounded Warrior Auction #6-79' NCKA 5154SSP Trapper

http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42423

As member that is very knowledgable on NCKA stated, "that is a fine knife, some of the best stag I've seen on that year NKCA knife".

It certainly is some great CASE 70's stag which due to the stag embargo, not alot of CASE stag knives were made in the 70s'. Snap is incredible on this knife.

100% of the proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP). I also cover the shipping.

Please check it out and throw in a generous bid for our troops that need us. You get a nice knife as a bonus for your generousity! WIN/WIN!

I forgot to post preview pics of Wounded Warrior Auction #4, 5 and 7 on this post but the links are in this post on the previous page (page 2). Or just head over to the knife auction forum and take a look. Some fine knives, generous knife donations and bids on these auctions as well. All these auctions (Wounded Warrior Auction #4, 5 and 7) end at 5pm PST on August 31st.

Have some non CASE knives arriving today also for auctions. The fixed blade on the previous page will be auction in the near future also in addition to some others.

Regards, Jerry
Attachments
1979' CASE NKCA 5154 SSP_mark side.jpg
1979' CASE NKCA 5154 SSP_pile side.jpg
CASE XX USA Early 70s 62131 Canoe_mark side open.jpg
CASE XX USA Early 70s 62131 Canoe_pile side open.jpg
CASE XX 22055 Small Cigar_mark side open.jpg
CASE XX 22055 Small Cigar_pile side open.jpg
CASE XX USA 1975' 5 dot 6347PE Stockman_mark side.jpg
CASE XX USA 1975' 5 dot 6347PE Stockman_pile side.jpg
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Just over 4 hours left on auction #6...

Thanks and Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Thanks to all knife donators and bidder so far to help our Warriors!

Auction #1, 2, 3 and 6 are complete. Some nice knives donated and won so far! Currently, auctions 4, 5 and 7 are still going on thru next Sunday.

Here is a link to the auction forum...

viewforum.php?f=40

I am extremely pleased to say the first 4 knives auctioned yielded $800 in proceeds going to WWP. I very happily mailed 2 member's checks totally 500 bucks from the first 2 auctions to WWP today.

Stay tuned as more knives coming to auction. Please consider donating a knife or bidding for our troops.

Thanks, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Auctions 4, 5 and 7 end on Sunday @5pm PST! Get a crack at some fine knives and help our troops in the process!

More fine knives waiting to be auctioned.

Please consider a generous knife donation or bid to help out this cause and effort.

Thanks all! Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Less than 2 days left on these beauties!

Auctions 4, 5 and 7 end on Sunday @5pm PST!

Will be posting more on Sunday!

Thanks, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Less than 24 hours left on the current auctions. Some more posted at 5pm PST tomorrow after the current auctions end. Some fine knives coming up and not all are CASE!

I really appreciate the knife donations and bidding thus far. My/our goal here for our Warriors is $5000 to start with. I really hope we can get there and beyond.

As I said before, many thanks and gratitude for all our Veterans, whatever war, theater or campaign, whether a trigger was pulled or a pencil pushed. I am fovever grateful to you all. God bless America and all of you!

Members, with "hat in hand", I ask for more knife donations and generous bids on auction knives of course! I am in no way embarrassed to ask or PM members soliciting for this great cause. This cause is much greater than myself. Bottom line is the government is not doing it and we need to, in my opinion.

I have never asked for a pat on the back for doing this nor do I want one. If I can take the liberty of speaking for the members that have donated and submitted bids, they did not do their generous actions they have done for a pat on the back either. Several have donated more than one knife and all are greatly appreciated. This just has to be done! And the whole thing is fun too!

There have been 11 member knife donations thus far with a couple of other committed donations on top of that. I committed to do a match for every knife donated up to 10 knives. We are beyond that now so I am raising the ante to 20 matched knives from my collection. My knives and the member donated knives are certainly not canidates for the "POS Roundtable" we have here on AAPK. Lots of fine knives being donated for this cause. Not to downplay the generous member bids also.

What is a knife or two from your collection to help our Warriors that served you, I and our country? Personally glad to do it!

Please donate a knife or submit a generous bid for ths great cause. 100% of the proceeds go directly to WWP!

Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

3 Auctions ending and new ones (5 more knives) starting at 5pm PST today!

Check them out please.

Please donate or bid for this great cause.

Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Auction 1 thru 7 has ended! Congratulations to the bidders and many thanks to the knife donors for the great WWP cause.

Auction 8 thru 12 just started, running thru Sunday, September 14 at 5pm PST!

Bid high and hard for our Warriors!

Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Auction 1 thru 7 are over! Thanks again for the generous donations and bids for thei great cause!

Auction 1 thru 7 raised $1225 with 100% of proceeds going direct to WWP!

Auction 8 thru 12 are running now ending on Sunday, September 14th @ 5pm PST.

Here are the links and preview pics for auction 8 thru 12.

Link to auction forum...
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... m.php?f=40

Wounded Warrior Auction #8- CASE XX 77' Bird and Trout Knife
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42558

Wounded Warrior Auction #9-Queen NCKA Stag Big Cigar
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42559

Wounded Warrior Auction #10-CASE 87' TESTED XX Set
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42560

Wounded Warrior Auction #11-CASE XX 1971' 6383 Whittler
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42562

Wounded Warrior Auction #12-CASE TESTED 22028-1/2 Serp Jack
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42561

Bid high and hard for our troops! More knives will be auctioned when these end!

Regards, Jerry
Attachments
CASE XX USA 1977' Blue Scroll_M5F SSP_ sheathed.jpeg
Queen 1981' NKCA Stag Big Cigar Double Ended Jack_mark side open.jpg
CASE TESTED XX Commemorative Set 1987'_mark side in box.jpg
CASE XX USA 6383 9dot 1971_ mark side blades open.jpg
CASE TESTED 22028_half_ mark blades open_pic 2.jpg
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Hello members,

A couple more knives have been donated and some fine ones at that!

Please keep the generous knife donations and bids coming for our troops that need us.

Auction 8 thru 12 still running thru Sunday, September 14 at 5pm PST! Please check them out! Also, more fine knives being posted on Sunday, September 14 at 5pm PST when the current auctions end.

zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

FIVE DAYS LEFT ON AUCTIONS 8 THRU 12!!!!

Another 4 members checks were sent to WWP last Saturday totaling $525!!! That makes $1225 thus far donated on auction 1 thru 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep the generous knife donations and bids coming for our troops that need us.

Auction 8 thru 12 still running thru Sunday, September 14 at 5pm PST! Please check them out! Also, more fine knives being posted on Sunday, September 14 at 5pm PST when the current auctions end.

btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by btrwtr »

Jerry,

Just wanted to acknowledge all the time, effort and fine knives you are putting into this cause. I know the end result will be the benefit of those that have served our country and that should make all that are participating feel good. Most of all you. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::

Wayne
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

btrwtr wrote:Jerry,

Just wanted to acknowledge all the time, effort and fine knives you are putting into this cause. I know the end result will be the benefit of those that have served our country and that should make all that are participating feel good. Most of all you. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::

Wayne
Thank you my friend! I am honored and priviledged to do it! This effort's results so far could not have been achieved without generous donations and bids from others and yourself.

I got a couple more donations and I am very pleased thus far! This is a forum effort for a great cause and I thank all that have participated thus far and will do so in the future.

Regards All, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

JUST OVER 2 DAYS LEFT ON AUCTIONS 8 THRU 12!!!!

zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Auction 8 thru 12 ending @ 5 pm today!

5 more auctions also start at 5pm today.

Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Auction 13 thru 17 for WWP just started...

Wounded Warriors Auction #13-Camillus TL-29 Mod (glennbad special)
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42710

Wounded Warriors Auction #14-CASE 1982' Stag Barlow Set
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42711

Wounded Warriors Auction #15-CASE 2011' "Russlock"
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42712

Wounded Warriors Auction #16-CASE 1999' filework Copperlock
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42713

Wounded Warriors Auction #17-CASE TESTED 2228EO
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 40&t=42714

Attachments
Camillus TL-29 Mod_mark side open.jpg
1982 Barlow Set_all knives mark side.jpg
CASE 2011' Russlock_101953L SS_ mark side open.jpg
CASE 1999' 71549L SS Rosewood Copperlock_mark side.jpg
CASE TESTED 2228 EO_mark side open.jpg
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Hello All,

I had some link errors in the above post for auctions 13 thru 17 running in the "Knife Forum Auctions" forum here on this site. They are now fixed.

Sorry for the inconvienence!

Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Auction 13 thru 17 for WWP end on September 28th @ 5pm PST.

Check them out, links to individual auctions and sample pics above in this post or just go to the "Knife Forum Auctions" forum on this site. Here is the link...

http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... m.php?f=40

Please check them out and place a generous bid for our Soldiers!

Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Friday eve bump for hopefully some more exposure.

Have a great weekend all! Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Just over 5 days left until auctions end. More auctions starting on Sunday when these end...
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Just under 2 days left until auctions end.
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Hello All,

The auctions have yet to be posted this week as I have been wrapped around the axle time wise.

I will post them when I can this week and we will continue on. I am however running low on member donations waiting for future auctions.

I would love to keep this great cause going as long as possible, but I obviously need the help of more generous donators and bidders to do so.

Please kick in a knife or generous bid if your are able.

Talk to you soon. Regards, Jerry
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by btrwtr »

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received the Stag Case Barlow set of 3 knives and they are even more beautiful than the pictures. Awesome set of mint knives.

Thanks to Jerry for the donation of the knives and all he is doing towards the WWP effort.

Wayne
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Thanks Wayne. That is a pretty little set. Thanks to you and all that have participated with donations and generous bids.

I have a few things on my plate today but hope to get some auctions started to day also.

Regards, Jerry

Return to “General Knife Discussion”