Visited the,"$5 Box" today..............

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
knife7knut

Visited the,"$5 Box" today..............

Post by knife7knut »

Picked up these two today.Three line Camillus TL-29 with wood scales and bail.Blade is a little shy(length and width)but still serviceable.Price was right.
Next is a solid bolster Imperial scout/utility(pen blade instead of punch)with black jigged comp scales.Blades are full(but scratched;working on that now)and it's tight.Price was right on this one as well.
Attachments
ImperialScoutUtility14 001.jpg
ImperialScoutUtility14 002.jpg
CamillusTL293Line 001.jpg
CamillusTL293Line 002.jpg
Adventure BEFORE Dementia!
pocketkeeper

Re: Visited the,"$5 Box" today..............

Post by pocketkeeper »

::tu:: I really like the TL-29, especially with the shield. What do you think it is worth? It is a good buy from a 5$ box. I picked up two electrician's knifes (not marked TL-29) yesterday also in a 5$ box but got 'em for 3$ each. One Colonial and one Utica Kutmaster. Haven't photoed them yet but can if you're interested.
Dave
knife7knut

Post by knife7knut »

pocketkeeper wrote:::tu:: I really like the TL-29, especially with the shield. What do you think it is worth? One Colonial and one Utica Kutmaster. Haven't photoed them yet but can if you're interested.
Dave
So do I Dave.I have another so marked in the original linesman's sheath with a pair of Utica pliers.It's probably not worth a whole lot of money but it was worth the $5 to me.
Sure;post them up.Always like to see other people's scores.That's what makes our hobby/addiction so interesting.
Adventure BEFORE Dementia!

Post by 0078 »

Good pickups what's the year on the imperial? Look like it is a well built one. 36-52
Where you plant your needs is where your garden grows.
cattaraugus57

Post by cattaraugus57 »

yep..nothing wrong with those for $5.00 ::tu:: :)
"whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government"

Return to “General Knife Discussion”