Remingtons

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
whitebuffalo58

Re: Remingtons

Post by whitebuffalo58 »

Great Remingtons, Guys! ::tu::
redrider, I don't advertise, but do offer a free disposal service for all off-gassing celluloid toothpicks. :D Just kidding, i've been lookin' to pick up one of the Remington/Stren fishing knives, but havn't pulled the trigger yet.

WB
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

One year ago Gino posted a picture of a Remington RY4. Awhile back I traded for a Camillus 716 (yellow derlin) double lock back and realized it had something in common with the RY4. Did a little search and found several references that told me the RY4 was made by Camillus. I then got the bug and had to have an RY4 to keep the Camillus 716 company. I found one advertised on a internet knife site that I could afford. The RY4 was the cheapest pocket knife I saw on their site. When I called the company and asked about the knife the man said they'd had it for several months and he was surprised that it had not sold. It appears to be as advertised, new old stock complete with box and some paper work. I have several other Remingtons but none are vintage knives. As the ol' saying goes, "I'm as happy as a dead pig in the sunshine" with my RY4!
Treefarmer
Attachments
new knife 011.JPG

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
dudleythetogi

Post by dudleythetogi »

Iron Hoarder

Post by Iron Hoarder »

That's a nice advertiser. I really like advertising knives. You should go ahead and restore it the rest of the way so it doesn't look funny. Great knife. Let me know if you decide to part with it ever.
I measure my collection by the ton.
Whoever dies with the most tools wins......Now accepting donations.

Return to “General Knife Discussion”