Holley Mfg.

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
KnifeSlinger#81

Re: Holley Mfg.

Post by KnifeSlinger#81 »

Gatorfleas posted the other day that if enough people flag an item as fake it will get shut down (I think I remember that right). It's worth a try.
-Paul T.

WANTED: Shapleigh Diamond Edge branded Schrades in good condition.
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

I appreciate everyone's comments on my knife.
I wasn't very confident with it and thats why I took advantage of putting it in this thread.
I don't own anything like it and I have to say, like Paul says, it sure looks nice and it's a neat knife.
Thanks again. ::tu::
Joe
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

I think one should be cautious with regards to reporting fakes. Thinking a knife is most likely a fake is different from knowing it is a fake. Also i have met collectors who pay no attention to the possibility of fakes. They believe in tang markings and if the tang says "Holley" then Holley it is and they are quite happy. I don't want to spoil their fun.
kj
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Miller Bro's »

kootenay joe wrote: Also i have met collectors who pay no attention to the possibility of fakes. They believe in tang markings and if the tang says "Holley" then Holley it is and they are quite happy. I don't want to spoil their fun.
kj
I couldn't agree more, I have led collectors to this web site to learn about the knives they are buying only to have them tell me they are perfectly happy buying from their favorite seller on eBay, who by the way was selling fake and heavily re-worked knives ::doh:: ::cb::
AAPK Janitor
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Miller Bro's »

The auction ended and it sold for $320.55 :shock:
AAPK Janitor

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”