2012 AAPK Club Knife - American Elk Antler - 4" Muskrat - 14-4 CrMo Steel Blades
Specially made for the members of AAPK in the year 2012 by Canal Street Cutlery:
- Two clip point blades made with super high quality 14-4 CrMo steel
- Genuine American Elk antler handle slabs
- "All About Pocket Knives - 2012" etch on the mark side of the master blade
- Custom raised letter AAPK nickel silver shield
- Exclusive AAPK Ltd. Edition - 100 pieces made
- Packaged in protective drawstring pouch inside a blue box that sports a custom AAPK label
- Limited lifetime warranty
The knife you receive may look a bit different than those pictured due to variations in the naturall horn handle slabs. On October 28th we've added a group picture of all remaining knives. You can see those through the link below...
If you would like to pick your own, you can forward the knife number you like best after placing your order & we will ship the knife you pick.
Feel free to ask questions or comment on the forums through the link below...
This product was built in the United States by exceptionally skilled American craftsmen using extremely high quality premium grade materials for the serious collector and user of high quality pocket cutlery.
All orders placed from outside the US must order from the following url...
Accepted Payments: Checks / Money Orders, & PayPal
Item # 12710