Specially made for the members of AAPK for the year 2016 by GEC:
This knife is built on GEC's 74 frame that was first introduced in 2012 as a two blade saddle trapper. The saddle trapper was created to be similar to Tony Bose designed 3 1/2" trapper. It had a clip & wharncliffe blade.
The "Stallion" is a single muskrat style clip blade variation of the original saddle trapper.
- Limited edition (Only 59 made * )
- Northfield version
- GEC variation of muskrat clip blade made with 1095 high carbon steel
- Top grade antique green bone handle material
- Custom AAPK nickel silver shield that is pinned through to the liner
- 2016 date stamped on reverse side of the master blade
- Limited lifetime warranty
* Quantities include the following variations
- 55 standard with mirror polished blade
- 2 standard with satin finished blade
- 1 factory second with mirror polished blade
- 1 factory second with satin finished blade
This product was built by exceptionally skilled American craftsmen using extremely high quality premium grade materials. This combination is sure to please both the serious collector and user of high quality pocket cutlery.
For Sale By