Specially made for the members of AAPK in the year 2015 by GEC:
This GEC pattern was designed from an old classic Sailer/Rope knife. Charlie Campagna was first to comission the knife as a SFO from GEC.
- Limited edition (only 53 made)
- Tidioute version
- Modified Sheep Foot blade made with 1095 high carbon steel
- Top grade brown jigged bone handle material
- "All About Pocket Knives " etch on the mark side of the master blade
- Custom AAPK nickel silver shield that is pinned through to the liner
- Limited lifetime warranty
This product was built by exceptionally skilled American craftsmen using extremely high quality premium grade materials. This combination is sure to please both the serious collector and user of high quality pocket cutlery.
For Sale By