Specially made for the members of AAPK in the year 2010 by GEC:
- Clip point master blade & spey secondary blade made with 1095 high carbon steel
- Eye-catching cut swedge on each of the satin finished blades complete with half stops
- Top grade oiled interior cut ram's horn handle material
- Handsomely lined & dimpled nickel silver bolsters
- "All About Pocket Knives " etch on the mark side of the master blade
- Custom AAPK tang stamp on mark side of clip point blade & reverse side of spey blade
- "2010" tang stamped on mark side of the spey blade
- Custom AAPK nickel silver shield that is pinned through to the liner
- Exclusive AAPK Ltd. Edition - 100 pieces made with interior ram's horn
- Packaged in onion paper inside of a tube that sports a custom AAPK label
- Fancy custom AAPK Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited lifetime warranty
There are huge variations in the Ram's horn slabs. All are beautiful, but the knife you receive may look a bit different than those pictured.
This product was built by exceptionally skilled American craftsmen using extremely high quality premium grade materials. This combination has resulted in a special knife that is sure to please both the serious collector and user of high quality pocket cutlery.
For Sale By